Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday market score!


For the past 5 days I have been feeling well.... shit! I woke Wednesday morning with tonsillitis then Thursday morning with FIVE cold sores and Friday morning with conjunctivitis :(
So after been cooped up in the house feeling miserable for days husbeast decided it would do me good to get out and about for a little bit. And he was right (don't tell him I said that ! ), a trip to the local Sunday market was just what I needed.

The market that is held at our local showgrounds ever Sunday is a mix of used,old and new items. Its kind of like a massive op shop and its heaven on earth!

First stop was the shed with the chicken man, I needed more chicken feed and I wanted to see if I could get Ruby a new friend ( Nelly ended up being a Neil, so he went to live with the lady down the road last week) but he only had tiny little chickens, which by the way were so hard to resist, lucky hubby was with me!

Then we walked around the other sheds looking at all the stalls for a good few hours. I scored some gorgeous s/hand baby clothes for Miss L and hubby brought himself a new ultra warm jacket. But my score of the day was just before we left. I spyed some mosaic tea light lamps sitting at someone stall. I wondered over thinking they would probably have some ridiculous price on them but to my surprise they were only EIGHT DOLLARS!!
I have wanted some of these lamps for ages!!







 I can't wait till it gets dark so I can sit them on the table and light them up. They are going to look gorgeous!!

Oh shoot, I just remembered I told husbeast he had to buy me some flowers on the way out and I totally forgot!! Oh well always next weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment